[Pulp-list] Colons vs equals in conf.files

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:32:46 UTC 2015

Thanks very much for the reply.  I continued on with the setup and just
like you said - it does work just fine.  For the sake of user OCD, it might
be something to normalize in the future, but then again that is probably
dev cycles that would be better spent making Pulp even more awesome.

Thanks again,
 - Kodiak