[Pulp-list] SSL Errors

Hi,

I'm getting the following errors while trying to get my parent to talk to my child:

CertificateVerificationException and ConnectionException from gofer on the child in /var/log/messages

and in ~/.pulp/log on the parent I see:
sslv3 alert unexpected message

I have sslv3 disabled in apache, so that's a little weird. The certs on the child were copied from the parent, I'm not really sure why they are invalid.

Any pointers on what bit I'm missing? Thanks much,

--
Sean Waite                                      swaite tracelink com
Cloud Operations Engineer                GPG 3071E870

Be Excellent to Each Other