Re: [Pulp-list] Error installing Pulp Error: compat-qpid-cpp-client conflicts with qpid-cpp-client-0.28-5.el7.x86_64

I also experience broken pulp packages or broken dependencies (pulp
server and qpid related) very often when using the Pulp repositories. I
can't give you any details but it looks like it happens quite *often*.

I'll post details as soon as it happens again (maybe the next release? :P ).

Arnold

--
Arnold Bechtoldt

Karlsruhe, Germany