[Pulp-list] Free, automated CA coming soon

At DevConf this week I learned about a free, automated certificate authority service called let's encrypt[1]. Given the number of pulp servers I've deployed recently requiring ssl verify false I'm excited to see this. I assume they'll be packaging for rpm but didn't see mention of it.

[1] https://letsencrypt.org/howitworks/technology/