Re: [Pulp-list] question wrt copying errata from 1 repo to another

On 02/11/2015 06:13 AM, Claer wrote:
> If I use the recursive flag, I'll end up with BREPO looking exactly as AREPO. I
> want BREPO to looks like this :
> - firstrpm-1.0-2
> - secondrpm-1.0-1
> - thirdrpm-1.0-1

Ah, I understand now. So you are suggesting that the --recursive flag
should only copy if the packages that satisfy the requirement are not
already in the destination, rather than just copying them all.

This is an interesting suggestion. What do others think of it? Should
this be an RFE against the --recursive flag? Should there be two kinds
of recursion with two flags? Is it fine the way it is?