[Pulp-list] Pulp repository - sync auto scheduling

I have Master repository which synced full from rhn redhat. This repository name is origin-parent-rhel7-repo1 with origin feed of rhn redhat in internet.

Through the following command the manual sync is working without any issues.

# pulp-admin -u admin -p admin rpm repo sync run --repo-id=origin-parent-rhel7-repo1

However I want to automate this repo schedule instead of manual command invoking on a daily basis. For example daily morning I want this origin-parent-rhel7-repo1 repo should get synced with rhn redhat

Thanks,
BVIJAY