Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp repository - sync auto scheduling

Hi Bvijay,

Since I was reading about this earlier, here’s the link to where this is covered (very well) in the manual: http://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/general-reference.html#date-and-time-units

2014-01-16T21:00 is the start time /P1D is the repeat with a period “P” of 1 day “1D”.

Ben Roberts

From: pulp-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:pulp-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Vijayabalan Balakrishnan
Sent: 17 February 2015 16:29
To: pulp-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp repository - sync auto scheduling

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your timely assistance Arnold.

2014-01-16T21:00Z/P1D
So in the above case you have created this schedule on
2014-JAN-16 right.
21:00 --> this is for every day 9 pm.

Is that correct ?

Thanks,
BVIJAY

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:30 PM, Vijayabalan Balakrishnan <bvijaycom gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I have tried the following command to schedule every day for origin-[aren't-rhel7-repo1 repository with rhn redhat.

pulp-admin rpm repo sync schedules create --schedule "2015-02-20T01:00:00Z/P1D" --repo-id=origin-parent-rhel7-repo1

2015-02-20 - this date is for when we are creating this schedule. Is my understanding correct ?
T01:00:00  - Every day morning 1 am
Z/P1D  -  I need help to understand this parameter ?

Also if I need to schedule every Monday or particular date in every month ... How can this be achieved ?

Please guide me on this...

Thanks,

BVIJAY

This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and proprietary information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please return the email to the sender and delete it from your computer and you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email or its contents. This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of GSA Capital. GSA Capital Partners LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered in England and Wales at Stratton House, 5 Stratton Street, London W1J 8LA, number OC309261. GSA Capital Services Limited is registered in England and Wales at the same address, number 5320529.