[Pulp-list] Migration from Bugzilla to Redmine

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015, Brian Bouterse wrote:

> The Pulp community is consolidating its bug and RFE tracking
> out of bugzilla.redhat.com and into a new Redmine instance
> [0]. This will allow for the tracking of more aspects of
> Pulp development, more openly, and with more consistent
> workflows.

> [0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects

I read the URL's contents, but don't really see a outline,
diagram, textual description of the ** goal ** for a
'workflow' re-organiztion result (more consistent, or
otherwise)

What is the target to be attained as to a workflow result,
post change, not presently there?

-- Russ herrold