[Pulp-list] Mongo DB backup and Restore -

Hi,

I have implemented the simple pulp infrastrcuture sucuessfully.Now i need to understand the DB backup in details in order to design well in my environment.

My pulp version is pulp-server-2.5.3-1

During the pulp installation,mongo db got installaed and initialized.

Now i have following questions in my mind around mongodb backup and restoration?

Online backup [HOT Backup]

1. How can we do the online db backup while pulp is running ?
2. Is there any pre-requesties to carry out before this hot backup ?

Offline Backup

I have gone through the following link

https://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/server.html#backups

Restoration

1. How do we achieve this restoration in pulp ?

Kindly assist me accordingly

Thanks,
BVIJAY