Re: [Pulp-list] publish of uploaded rpms failing

Hi Chris,

I am using 2.5.1 version.

[root x1grss01 install]# rpm -q pulp-server
pulp-server-2.5.1-1.el6.noarch
[root x1grss01 install]#

I have mentioned the detailed error in the other post.

I thought to follow-up with the similer error which posted on December.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-list/2014-December/msg00051.html

However this reply came with new subject.

Kindly refer the previous post for detailed log and advise me accordingly.

Thanks,
BVIJAY