Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp Migration to Redmine Moved to Saturday 2/28 at 20:00 UTC (3pm EST)

I'm starting the migration of Pulp bugs to Redmine. You may receive e-mail from both Bugzilla and pulp.plan.io related to the transfer of bug information. Bugs will be closed in Bugzilla and reopened in pulp.plan.io. A notice will be sent upon completion with more information.

-Brian