[Pulp-list] no functionality to upload in package group

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 18:21:33 UTC 2015

Hi,  The rest API supports uploading environment groups directly but it is not currently supported by the pulp-admin command.  We have an open story for adding the ability to upload an environment group via the command line at https://pulp.plan.io/issues/12.  If that story would not provide what you are looking for please feel free to open a new feature request.  If I have misunderstood entirely what you are asking for please provide more details on your scenario.  Step by step of what you would like the behavior to be would be helpful.  Thanks!

-Barnaby