[Pulp-list] Running sync task with a finish time?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 13:44:55 UTC 2015

Ben,

A running task should not have a finish time. What version of pulp are you using?

It would be helpful to see all of the log output related to a specific task where you saw this behavior. You can probably grep the system log the task ID to find what we need.

Here is info about where pulp logs things: https://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/troubleshooting.html#logging

Does the task eventually move to a completed state?

Thanks,
Michael