[Pulp-list] Parallel repo sync gets stuck

ben.stanley at exemail.com.au ben.stanley at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 7 00:55:24 UTC 2015

As I examine the logs, I see this entry:

Jan 7 11:44:28 bumblebee pulp: pulp.server.content.sources.model:ERROR:
source [rhel-7-workstation-rpms] not valid

However, I can't find what this source is. There is no repo with this name:

pulp-admin repo list --details | grep -e rhel-7-workstation-rpms
[ returns nothing ]

I may have set up a repo with this name when I was first setting up pulp,
but if so I have since deleted it.

How can I track down the source of this error and fix it?

Still using pulp 2.5.0 for now.

Ben.