[Pulp-list] Stable RPMs signed by pulp GPG key?

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 19:52:17 UTC 2015

On 01/29/2015 12:39 PM, Mathew Crane wrote:
> Is there any chance we can get the stable branch of pulp (currently
> 2.5.2) signed with the proper Pulp GPG keys? I see that the beta
> releases are all signed - any reason stable isn't or hasn't been?

We're planning to start signing out packages with the upcoming 2.6.0
release. We were using our beta repository to "practice" doing this, so
we could iron out any wrinkles. In fact, we did discover a few problems
along the way due to the way we were signing, so it turned out to be a
good thing that we did it first with our beta repository. Hope that helps!