[Pulp-list] Children resource usage

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 13:25:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm surprised to see pulp_resource_manager using that much memory. The memory required for the workers varies greatly depending on the job currently being executed. For a system that is only running workers I would expect that 4 GB of memory should be sufficient. Mongo is going to use all of available memory on a machine for it's cache so if you are trying to limit the memory used then it should be run in it's own VM. Regards,

-Barnaby