[Pulp-list] Pulp Migration to Redmine Moved to Saturday 2/28 at 20:00 UTC (3pm EST)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 15:24:21 UTC 2015

If you had a Bugzilla account, a Redmine account was created for you; otherwise, you'll need to register [0] an account or use OpenID. The pulp.plan.io site supports OpenID so you can sign in with an OpenID provider if you want. Anyone having trouble logging in can e-mail me directly. Christian, I'll respond directly to you with details about your account.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/account/register

-Brian