[Pulp-list] Sync all packages from PyPi with pulp_python plugin

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Wed May 13 12:21:14 UTC 2015

I'm looking to set up a pypi mirror with pulp.  I'm currently using Bandersnatch for this, but it'd be nice to drop it and use pulp instead.  Per the docs*, I see that you can sync specific packages from pypi, e.g.

pulp-admin python repo create --repo-id pypi --feed https://pypi.python.org/ --package-names numpy,scipy

but I can't seem to sync ALL packages.  I tried leaving off the --package-names option, but a sync downloads 0 packages.   Should I submit an issue/feature request at https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_python/issues?

Thanks,
Jason

* https://pulp-python.readthedocs.org/en/1.0-release/user-docs/getting_started.html#synchronize-packages-from-pypi

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.