[Pulp-list] Unstarted tasks?

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Fri May 22 17:30:44 UTC 2015

Yeah I've had tasks pile up in a Waiting state to where there were several thousand.  I think we had changed some network routing and some consumers had trouble hitting the server.  Cancelling the tasks cleared it all up for me.

Here's a script I use to kill all tasks in a Waiting (or any) stage that people may find helpful:

https://gist.github.com/snobear/16c42b19455ffe3ab83e