[Pulp-list] libqpid-proton.so.2

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 16:03:34 UTC 2015

Jason,

That is unfortunately a known issue that we are trying to work through as
quickly as possible. Proton was recently upgraded in EPEL6 to version 0.10,
which caused compatibility issues with the broker build that we provide.

In the mean time, you have these options:

- run qpid on EL7 or another OS
- try to find and install the 0.9 build of proton, perhaps starting here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=15199
- use rabbitmq as your message broker

Michael