[Pulp-list] Pulp Repo Ansible Module

I recently pushed up a PR to ansible's github to add a module for managing pulp repos. I've been working on automating my pulp setup and thought this would be a useful tool to share with the community. It has the ability to add and remove repos as well as set relative URLs and feed URLs. Hopefully this will help some others once it gets merged upstream.

You can find the PR here: https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/1961. If anyone has any experience with ansible modules, I would be glad to hear feedback.

- Joe Adams