[Pulp-list] Proposal to move nightly build repository location

As Pulp is being developed, the latest changes are packaged on a nightly basis. When a build succeeds, the packages are published to

    https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/testing/automation/<X.Y>/stage/

After the packages are published, they are installed and automated tests are run. If all tests pass for all OS platforms we support, the packages are then published to

    https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/testing/automation/<X.Y>/dev/

These repositories are not currently well publicized. I propose advertising their existence on pulpproject.org. However, before we start doing that I would like to change the locations so the path makes more sense. The proposed locations are

    https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/nightly/<X.Y>/
    https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/tested-nightly/<X.Y>/

What questions or comments do you have?

-Dennis