[Pulp-list] Repository history

Andreas Schieb andreas.schieb at noris.de
Thu Jan 7 16:06:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

for compliance reasons we need to know which version of an specific package was in a given repository.
For example we need to know which version of apache was in the test repository two weeks ago.

Is it possible to get informations like this from Pulp?

Thanks,
Andreas

--
noris network AG - Thomas-Mann-Straße 16-20 - D-90471 Nürnberg -
Tel +49-911-9352-0 - Fax +49-911-9352-100

http://www.noris.de - The IT-Outsourcing Company

Vorstand: Ingo Kraupa (Vorsitzender), Joachim Astel -
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Stefan Schnabel - AG Nürnberg HRB 17689