[Pulp-list] Pulp (MongoDB) Security Configuration

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:29:18 UTC 2016

Hi Lesley,
I just had to do this during my setup.  Well, part b at least - haven't
throttled the # connections.

Here is what is working for me, YMMV as I'm hardly an expert:

> use pulp_database
switched to db pulp_database
> show users
{
"_id" : "pulp_database.pulpAdministrator",
"user" : "pulpAdministrator",
"db" : "pulp_database",
"roles" : [
{
"role" : "dbAdmin",
"db" : "pulp_database"
},
{
"role" : "readWrite",
"db" : "pulp_database"
}
]
}

Hit me up on #pulp if you have any trouble and I'll see if your errors
match any of the ones I hit during my struggle to get mongo auth set up :)