[Pulp-list] Obtaining complete and fresh lists of cdn.redhat.com feeds?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:51:17 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,
We're beginning to experiment with Pulp and have so far inferred the cdn
url scheme for RHEL (but not RHAS!) to be:
    Feed:
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os
    Feed:
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6Server/x86_64/os
    Feed:
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/5/5Server/i386/os
    Feed:
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/5/5Server/x86_64/os

But of course we are licensed for *so much more* as we pay for the Academic
Site Subscription SKU and have access through the portal and Satellite to
pretty much everything.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way (or any way for that
matter) to obtain a complete and current listing of all the possible Red
Hat CDN feed urls we might want to sync.

Is there an easy (or otherwise!) way to do such things?

Thanks!
 - Kodiak