[Pulp-list] Publishing web-accessible symlinks

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:08:08 UTC 2016

Well an RPM repo copy job is basically just a ton of symlinks.  The problem
you'll have is each time you do it if you want the old stuff gone before
updating -latest to the newest snapshot copy you'll have to remove
everything in latest then re-copy.

I don't see an easier way but then again we roll risky - we let the updates
come as they appear upstream.