[Pulp-list] New Documentation Site

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 21:18:44 UTC 2016

The new site is online and the readthedocs.io sites have been taken
down. Also, the 2.6 docs and 2.7 docs have been posted (see links below).

Stable GA:  https://docs.pulpproject.org/
GA for X.Y (> 2.5):  https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/X.Y/

Beta and RC docs for X.Y version:
https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/X.Y/testing/