[Pulp-list] Version 2.8 bug 1749 and production usage of Pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 18:12:03 UTC 2016

Vaclav,

That issue is likely due to data that is in your database that was
upgraded. A fresh install with no previously upgraded data won't have
this problem.

It may be useful to other users to have you run the data validation tool
on your upgraded data and report what it shows. Posting your findings
onto issue #1749, or a link via e-mail or in #pulp on IRC would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brian