[Pulp-list] New Redmine Field: Target Platform Release

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 16:59:18 UTC 2016

On 03/15/2016 04:53 PM, Sean Myers wrote:
> I put together a quick "Next Release" query demonstrating the change in
> action: https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=59

On the suggestion of Brian Bouterse, I've renamed this report to be
"2.8.1 - Next Bugfix Release". I also created a similar report for the
next 'y' release, "2.9 - Next Feature Release". The plan with both
reports is to update them as-needed to have the correct name and
filtering to match the version number of our next y- and z-stream releases.

Here are those links for your bookmarking pleasure:

y-stream report - https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=61
z-stream report - https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=59