[Pulp-list] pulp 2.8.0 clean install, get 404 error when browsing server/pulp/repos/

Alejandro Cortina alejandro.cortina2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:55:21 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am new to pulp and longtime sysadmin. I am using the official install
documentation for the server and everything goes fine for CentOS7. I can
create repos and sync them, but when trying to browse them I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /pulp/repos was not found on this server.

Since I will use ansible I don't need to use pulp-consumer, but I cannot
find any documentation related to clients without pulp-consumer setup.

Please, help!

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Alex