[Pulp-list] Repository not showing up in browser

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:46:08 UTC 2016

Hrm synced repos should auto-publish by default IIRC.  And I think I saw
from an earlier email that you had run a publish job too.  Take a close
look at the detail listing of the repo and make sure it's been published
successfully.  Also if you aren't a fan of the default repo path inferred
by the remote repo you synced from, you can update the relative-url - I've
done that with most of the 3rd party repos I've synced to make things more
clear from the /pulp/repos/ root path.  Starting with 2.8, Pulp should
clean up after itself and remove the old paths once you update with new
ones.  And be sure to do a publish run afterward if you do change any paths
around.