[Pulp-list] story grooming

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed May 4 02:20:51 UTC 2016

I have received some feedback on the proposed story grooming process. I have made some changes based on that feedback and moved the content to a public etherpad[0].

The main difference from the first version is the lack of the "groomed" state for a story. Once the author thinks a story has all the details outlined in the etherpad, the story is marked as sprint candidate and discussed at sprint planning.

Please provide feedback in etherpad or on list.

  Thanks,
  Dennis

[0] https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-story-planning