[Pulp-list] Proposal to move nightly build repository location

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed May 4 13:24:40 UTC 2016

> So something like:
>
> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/nightly/<X.Y>/
> 2016-04-22/
> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/tested-nightly/<X.Y>/
> 2016-04-22/
>
> And then there could be:
>
> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/nightly/<X.Y>/latest/
> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/tested-nightly/<X.Y>/
> latest/
>
> By doing this we can keep N past builds around, which can be handy if
> there's a problem with the latest.

I see value in keeping around older builds. That is the reason for having a 'tested-nightly' directory that contains the last build that passed all pulp-smash tests. How many of the passing builds would we want to keep around?

The 'nightly' directory contains packages that were built successfully. However, may not have passed tests. How many of the past nightly builds should we keep?

-Dennis