[Pulp-list] external authentication/authorization

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:46:19 UTC 2016

I'm pretty sure the answer in Pulp's current form is: no.
But your request might be a great suggestion to make in an earlier (June?
July?) thread requesting feedback on Pulp 3.x auth - it'll be completely
different so it's a blank slate to work with.  Please check out the
archives and reply to that thread with your auth needs and wants.

As an Active Directory user (mod_auth_gssapi), I agree that being able to
tie in AD names and groups in authorization would be a great improvement.

 - Kodiak