[Pulp-list] Easy REST WebUI for Pulp

Russell E. Glaue rglaue at cait.org
Tue Sep 6 19:08:56 UTC 2016

After reviewing django-admin, I read this: "The [django-]admin’s recommended use is limited to an organization’s internal management tool. It’s not intended for building your entire front end around."

They do not recommend using django-admin for a primary access user interface - only to provide admin-level task access.
So if Pulp does use this, it will still need a general-access WebUI.

-RG