[Pulp-list] Pulp 3.0 and future requirements?

Dagan McGregor list at sudo.nz
Thu Apr 27 22:38:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have been looking at installing Pulp for managing our local rpm repositories and I am curious about what changes are planned or confirmed for Pulp 3.0.

Our site standard is to run PostgreSQL and Nagios for services wherever possible, having migrated off httpd.

Will Pulp 3.0 continue using MongoDB or will other databases like PostgreSQL be supported as well?

And are there any plans to have Nagios support alongside the current httpd?

I did find a blog article but nothing else mentioned. I am happy to help with some testing if it would be useful.

Cheers,
Dagan McGregor