[Pulp-list] Supported version of goferd

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 15:31:37 UTC 2017

The 2.13 "stable" repo [0] shows gofer as being at 2.7.6 for 2.13.3.
Regarding using a later version of gofer I think that version is the latest
already. If you meant is it ok to use an earlier version of goferd, I'm not
sure if it will work and I don't believe its been tested.

[0]: https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/stable/2.13/7Server/x86_64/

-Brian

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Scrutton, Peter <Peter.Scrutton at worldpay.com