[Pulp-list] Deleting a repo with the rsync distributor configured

Paul Urwin register at paulurwin.com
Wed Aug 16 13:40:31 UTC 2017

Ok thanks, that was my understanding, I was just hoping someone would say
"yes, but we have that covered" :)

Basically my use case is that the rsync mirror of pulp should remain an
accurate representation of what's in pulp, so if a repository is deleted
from pulp the rsync distributor needs to delete it from the mirror without
anyone having to manually delete it off the mirror filesystem.

Paul