[Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Sat Feb 25 20:25:51 UTC 2017

Several users and developers have identified the Pulp3 Minimum Viable
Product Document[0] as needing some clarity and detail improvements. The
content is still correct, but having a more detailed description of the
feature set would be good. To accomplish that goal, we want to host a
series of live audio + chat + etherpad collaboration sessions to improve
the MVP document section-by-section.

The proposed process is a 30 minute format where one section of the MVP[0]
is focused on, e.g. Authentication. The section's existing content will be
pasted into an etherpad on etherpad.net, and then using phone and chat, we
will go through the etherpad content to collaboratively improve it. Once
finished, we will paste the etherpad content over the previous MVP content.

Join #pulp on Freenode during the call time to see the dial in info and the
etherpad link as the channel topic. Discussion can also occur in #pulp as
well which will be monitored during the call.

The 'Authentication' section is the topic of the first session (our trial
run) and is scheduled for this Tuesday, Feb 28 at 16:00 UTC (11AM EST). A
schedule of all calls should be posted soon also.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product

-Brian