[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.12.0 Beta 1 Now Available!

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 23:40:18 UTC 2017

Pulp 2.12.0 Beta 1 is now available, and can be downloaded from
the 2.12 beta repositories:

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/beta/2.12/

New features for Pulp 2.12 include new features added to the Pulp platform, as well
as the Puppet, RPM, Python, and Docker plugins. Many bug fixes are also included in
the 2.12.0 release.