[Pulp-list] pulpproject.org listed as sending spam

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 22:06:24 UTC 2017

Wow that is concerning. Thank you for the report; I agree completely. The
issue is that pulpproject.org is hosted via Github Pages so that is a
shared IP which was marked as spam at some point.

We need to get off of Github Pages for the reason ^ but also due to an SSL
issue [0]. I added this issue as a comment [1] since getting off of Github
Pages will fix all of these issues.

I know exactly how to do that, but doing it soon would be more feasible
with the help of someone in the community to fix this. If you're
interested, please email me directly or come visit in #pulp-dev on IRC and
we can outline what needs to be done.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2477
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2477#note-9

-Brian