[Pulp-list] stuck tasks: deferred_download despite feature not being present or enabled?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:51:42 UTC 2017

Hey Folks,
Pulp 2.10, noticed a lot of stuck tasks for 'deferred_download' which was
surprising because I've not done any of the work necessary to enable that
feature.  While I see how to set a download policy via pulp-admin rpm repo
create, I can't seem to find any way to interrogate a repo to see what it's
download policy is w/ pulp-admin rpm repo list --details.  The resource
field is emptyfor each deferred_download job so I don't know what repo
might be trying to do this.

I'm going to purge all the outstanding tasks and see if they start to
reappear.  If they do reappear, do you have any advice for discovering what
repo they are associated with?

I also have a bunch of repos with daily sync jobs that haven't fired
properly but that's a different story for another email that I'm not quite
ready to send out yet.

Thanks,
 - Kodiak