[Pulp-list] Live Sprint Demo - Thursday March 23

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 13:50:25 UTC 2017

The sprint 16 demo will be broadcast live via YouTube Live. Each event is a
collection of short demos to show off new features and important fixes that
affect Pulp users in recent/upcoming versions.

When: Thursday March 23 at 2pm UTC. Use [0] to determine when this is in
your local timezone.
Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658
Interact: Chat during the event on the watch page ^ or in #pulp on freenode

The tentative agenda is:

- State of Pulp (mhrivnak)

- Community Update (bmbouter)
    * new RFC process, Pulp Update Proposal (PUP)
https://github.com/pulp/pups
    * two new community contributors (@uli, @aksurade)

- Puppet Forge importer fixes (ttereshc) (2.12 or 2.13)
    * --remove-missing option is fixed and is now available via pulp-admin
    * puppet modules are not re-downloaded if they are already on a disk

- New console logging option from @sysadmind (bmbouter) (2.13)

- RPMs with huge metadata can now be imported (ttereshc) (2.12.2)

- UTF-8 fixes in RPM from @uli (bmbouter) (2.12 or 2.13)

This video will be available on the Pulp YouTube Channel[1] after
recording. Consider following our YouTube channel where we will be posting
all of our video media. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

[0]: http://bit.ly/2nBulsN
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ