[Pulp-list] Live Sprint Demo - Thursday March 23

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 18:39:43 UTC 2017

The Sprint 16 demo shows off new features in Pulp 2.12 and 2.13. This was
recorded today, and the video is available on the Pulp YouTube Channel [0]
and on the Pulp blog [1].

Sections from the demo:

* State of Pulp (mhrivnak) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=1m13s
* Community Update (bmbouter) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=5m35s
* Puppet Forge importer fixes (ttereshc) (2.12 or 2.13) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=8m3s
* New console logging option (bmbouter) (2.13) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=11m38s
* RPMs with huge metadata can now be imported (ttereshc) (2.12.2) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=14m58s
* UTF-8 fixes in RPM (bmbouter) (2.12 or 2.13) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=16m49s
* Preview of File Plugin Stub (smyers) (3.0) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_HurT658&t=20m56s

You can find the presenter IRC nicknames in the links above along with the
version numbers they are being released in. You can ask questions via the
mailing list or come chat on IRC.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ
[1]: http://pulpproject.org/2017/03/23/sprint-16-demo/