[Pulp-list] Sprint 19 Demo - Thursday May 25th

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu May 25 18:58:25 UTC 2017

The Sprint 19 demo mainly consists of new features in Pulp 2.14, an
important bugfix in 2.13.1, a community update, and an update on the state
of Pulp. There were technical difficulties starting at 25:28 so two agenda
items were skipped. This was recorded today, and the video is available on
the Pulp YouTube Channel [0] and on the Pulp blog [1].

Sections from the demo:

* State of Pulp (mhrivnak) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=7-CjhhxhM2k&t=1m11s

* Community Update (bmbouter) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=7-CjhhxhM2k&t=4m48s

* Improved Memory Performance by disabling Transparent Huge Pages (dkliban)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-CjhhxhM2k&t=12m53s

* Custom Alternate Content Source Headers (bizang) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-CjhhxhM2k&t=12m53s

* OSTree Content Units Based On Commit History (jortel) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-CjhhxhM2k&t=14m30s

* Important fix in 2.13.1 to rsync publish repos in fast forward mode
(ipanova) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-CjhhxhM2k&t=21m48s
You can find the presenter IRC nicknames in the links above along with the
version numbers they are being released in. You can ask questions via the
mailing list or come chat on IRC.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ
[1]: http://pulpproject.org/2017/05/25/sprint-19-demo/
<http://pulpproject.org/2017/05/04/sprint-18-demo/>