[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.15.0 Beta 1 Now Available!

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 02:39:50 UTC 2017

Pulp 2.15.0 Beta 1 is now available, and can be downloaded from the 2.15 beta repositories:

https://r
epos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/beta/2.15/

New features for Pulp 2.15 include new features
added to the Pulp platform, as well as the RPM, and Docker plugins. Many bug fixes are also included
in the 2.15.0 release.