[Pulp-list] Sprint 24 Demo - Thursday September 7

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 20:38:45 UTC 2017

This was recorded today, and the video is available on the Pulp YouTube
Channel [0] and on the Pulp blog [1].

Sections from the demo:

* State of Pulp (mhrivnak) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z53fBQe5h_I&t=0m17s

* Community Update (bmbouter) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z53fBQe5h_I&t=2m10s

* Authenticating against docker registry with basic auth (bizhang) (2.14.1)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z53fBQe5h_I&t=4m35s

* Fix for applicability tasks not being cancelled on worker restart
(dalley) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z53fBQe5h_I&t=7m30s

You can find the presenter IRC nicknames in the links above along with the
version numbers they are being released in. You can ask questions via the
mailing list or come chat on IRC.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ
[1]: http://pulpproject.org/2017/09/07/sprint-24-demo/