Re: [Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

We should start scheduling these calls again. I am interested in discussing workflows and REST API for

 - moving content between repositories
 - purging orphaned content/artifacts and orphaned publications.

Other topic suggestions are welcome.