Re: [Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Dennis Kliban <dkliban redhat com> wrote:
We should start scheduling these calls again. I am interested in discussing workflows and REST API for

 - moving content between repositories
 - purging orphaned content/artifacts and orphaned publications.

Agreed. Moving content between repositories is especially high priority in my mind, as the "next frontier" for the plugin API.