[Pulp-list] Mailman message delivery delay

We noticed a delay in delivery of messages for both the pulp-dev, pulp-list, and pulp-security mailman groups starting ~Aug 1, 2018. I believe this issue has been resolved as the archives now match what is in my Inbox and we will continue to monitor the archives and work with support if this issue isn't resolved.

Apologies for any delays in our responses or confusion with late delivery of messages. Please reach out to us on freenode #pulp or #pulp-dev if you need to report future issues with the mail distribution list.